Partial Speaking history:
- Spoke at Startup Weekend Alexandria on entrepreneurs are the new asset class.
- Panel at the US State Department about the political implications of social media Feb 11, 2011
- Spoke at GigaOm’s NetWork Conference on the future of work, Dec 9th, 2010.
- Presented and paneled at Abraaj Capital’s “Celebration of Entrepreneurship” in Dubai, November 8th, 2010 (like TED meets TechCrunch)
- Spoke at CrowdConf 2010 on the topic of “Distributed Creativity“, October 4th, 2010 with Tim Ferriss (“The Four Hour Workweek) and others from XPrize and 99 Designs
- The OPEN forum Silicon Valley, Keynote speaker, June 5th 2010. Moderated the panel on social entrepreneurship with Salman Khan of the Khan Academy; Leila Jana @ Samasource; Tabreez Verjee, Kiva; an Misbah Naqvi, Acumen Fund.
- SVASE Main Event: Panel on “Next Generation of Venture Capital” , March 29, 2010
- Amazon AWS Startup Challenge Finals, December 19, 2009
- AlwaysOn OnDC, “Next Generation Education” Panel, October 21, 2009
- The OPEN Forum annual event, Moderator for Entrepreneurial Idol, June 13, 2009
- AlwaysOn OnHollywood, Venture Capital and Angel Financing Workshop, April 28, 2009
- Plug and Play EXPO http://www.plugandplayexpo.com/
- May 28th, 2009 – PACT http://www.plugandplaytechcenter.com/pact/